UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2023
- Due to the amount of participation, your organization's designated timeframe is VERY IMPORTANT. Please plan to assemble your group at an off-site location before moving to the staging area. Please arrive TOGETHER and ON TIME!
- The 2023 Parade Vehicle Limitation has been set to 6 Automobiles or 9 Motorcycles per organization.
- After you have successfully completed your application, further details for driver information will be requested and must be submitted no later than 21 October 2023. When requested, each driver must provide: Driver's Name, Driver's License, and vehicle information (registration) for each vehicle.
NOTE: No substitute drivers will be allowed on parade day unless approved by the CCVC Senior Vice President.
- All horses and other livestock must remain together in the rear of the parade and have their own clean-up crews.
- There is NO ADDITIONAL PARKING available in the staging area and parking in the down town area is available first come, first served.
- Please DO NOT share this Parade Application Webpage. Each organization must contact us directly via email at email@example.com to ensure their entry is properly recorded. Unsolicited applications may be deleted without response.
- Instructions for staging areas and arrive timeframes will be sent on 28 October 2023 to organizations with completed and approved applications.
All Veterans Day Parade entries are REQUIRED to have military affiliation.
- Active Duty, Reserve, Coast/National Guard, Space Force, ROTC/JROTC.
- Military Service Organizations and their Auxiliaries.
- Veterans Affairs, AAFES, American Red Cross
- Chartered Military Heritage Organizations.
NOTE: Motorcycle Clubs and individuals NOT affiliated with a military organization will not be allowed to participate in the parade.